Sunday, February 15, 2015

Damn, it is literally me

 http://www.skinpickingsupport.com/about/

This site. It's just




that's me. That's everything that happens. That's my everyday life.

And there's a section on Barriers, a common treatment tactic, and I've literally done almost all of these





 It's scary how accurate this is. It's scary how my entire life has been posted on this friggin dermatillomania site and has existed separately from me all this time. There are actual other people that feel like this, that do these things. I'm not a freak of nature. I'm not "broken". I'm not alone.

Oh. Oh gosh. I was always so afraid. I'd hide my gloves and think "I'm not normal", and that scared me. I was okay with the depression and with most of the self harm fantasies, I knew I wasn't alone, but these compulsions, these practices, these cravings were never things I shared with anyone.

Now Ido. I'm not broken.


Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment