Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Things I wish I could say to my Stupid Boyfriend



You’re acting childish. I won’t start babying you because you’re sad, stop questing for attention and grow up. Be more independent. 

Get a life. Find a hobby. Create a way to spend your time other than waiting for me. I already have a life, you need to find one too.

I want you in addition to my life, not at the expense of it.

I can’t be your life. I can supplement it, but I can’t BE it.

If I have time, I will give it willingly and freely. But if I don’t have time, I don’t have any time to give. Stop asking for what doesn’t exist.

I will give you everything I have. If that isn’t enough, find someone else who can make you happy.

We just aren’t compatible. I think you’ve realized that as well. This isn’t going to work.

I want you in my life, but not in every second of it!

Is this working? Do you really think this is working?

No, forever isn’t going to happen.

….I love you.


Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment