Saturday, October 24, 2015

Thoughts and Observations after Twenty Minutes of Self-Strangulation



  • When did I forget that suffocation caused death?
    Will all my suicide attempts be accidents?
    (Have any of them been ‘accidents’?)

  • How much would I hate myself for leaving a body inside my dorm,
    giving my friend a corpse instead of a roommate?
  • How much tighter does it have to be to leave a bruise?
  • Why do I want a bruise so badly?
    (Maybe it would be proof I could have done it if I had wanted to.
    But what would I do when the colour started to fade?)
  • Is breathing really all it’s cracked up to be?
  •  I was so close to death. I really could have died.
  • I was doing it so I could fall asleep. I don’t think I cared how long I would be out.
  • Why do I want to live?
  • Why do I want to die?

  • When was the last time anyone held me this tightly?



No comments:

Post a Comment